Hey guys! Welcome back to Blogmas! It’s day two, so I thought it might be fun to do a Christmas Tag. There are so many different ones out there so I just picked the one I liked the most. Before we get started I wanted to let you know that I am doing a Holiday Season Q&A. So comment your questions below and look for further info on when that is coming. Let’s get started!
1. What is your favorite Christmas Tradition? Going to my Grandmother’s house (we also do this on Thanksgiving).
2. Where do you spend Christmas? My house/my grandmother’s house.
3. What is your favorite Christmas Song? “Do you hear what I hear?”
4. Do you decorate before or after Thanksgiving? After.
5. Tinsel or garland? Garland.
6. Who are you most excited to see this Christmas season? I’m not sure. I just saw everyone for Thanksgiving. But I guess I would say my sister.
7. Do you own an ugly Christmas sweater? I only own one Christmas sweater and it has Snoopy on it. I don’t think it’s ugly.
8. What is one Christmas food you cannot live without? I don’t really have one.
9. Peppermint or gingerbread? Both. I love both.
10. Have you ever tried fruit cake? Not to my knowledge.
11. What is one thing you asked for this Christmas? A Sephora gift card.
12. If you could be any Christmas movie character, who would you be? Believe it or not, I do not have an answer for this question I wouldn’t even know where to begin.
Thank you for reading! I hope you enjoyed it. Please like it if you did. Comment your questions for the Q&A below. Don’t forget to follow if you have not already and I hope to see you next time!