Hey guys! Welcome back. Have you ever thought you were walking blindly through life not really knowing where you are going? I have felt that many times. However, there are a few things that I have realized that have truly helped me and helped find myself.
1. Your passion can change. If I was still doing the same thing I came to college for I know I would be miserable. Sometimes you have to change your mind and there is nothing wrong with that. It may mean you are lost, but it also means you are working to find yourself. That is a noble thing to do.
2. You won’t always be strong. There have been times when I felt weak. There are times where I didn’t know where I was going. I didn’t have a clue. But the good news is I don’t always have to have it together. Especially when you’re young, it’s good to fall sometimes. Just remember to build yourself back up.
3. Everyone is different. This is a lesson that some people never learn. Everyone is different. Don’t compare your life to someone else’s life. Don’t compare what you look like to how someone else looks. It is important to live you own life and accept yourself as you are.
4. You are enough. You aren’t always going to be enough for everyone you meet, but that’s okay. You are enough for the people that matter. Let that sink in. What you do and who you are matters. You are good enough. Never think anything different.
5, Sometimes you have to let go. No matter how much we wish we can hold on, it isn’t healthy. Sometimes we have to let go of people, things, jobs, plans, dreams, etc. Some things aren’t meant to be ours forever.
6. Be grateful for what you have. You never know when you won’t have it anymore.
Those are my six life lessons I think everyone should learn in their 20’s. Do you agree? Let me know in the comments! Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope you enjoyed this. Please like it if you did and be sure to come back next Thursday for more lifestyle posts. Don’t forget to follow before you leave if you have not already and I hope to see you next time!