Hey guys! Welcome back. Christmas is coming quickly and today I wanted to share with you some ideas for DIY Christmas gifts. Also included are items you can personalize with pictures or a message from you. DIY gifts are fun, unique, personal, and typically pretty inexpensive. I love making gifts for other people and here are some fun ideas I had!
1. Gift baskets. Gift baskets are fun because you can buy an inexpensive basket and just fill it with all kinds of things you think the other person would like. You can also leave a note or message in it. You can make them specific themes, like Spa Night or BBQ. It’s super easy, but so much fun!
2. Homemade ornaments. These are also super fun to make. They are super pretty as well. You can make one for grandparents or parents and they are guaranteed to love it. There are so many different ways to go about this as well. You can decorate it with sparkles and ribbon. You could create a picture ornament. You could get a clear one and put something in it. There are so many great ideas that are sure to be a crowd pleaser.
3. Coffee Mug Candles. This one is a little more difficult to make, but they are so cute! It’s also much more personal than just buying a candle. So if there is someone in your life that loves candles, this would be a great route to take!
4. Key chains. This is another super inexpensive idea that you could do a hundred different ways. It’s cute and you can make them big or small!
5. Tie Blankets. These are easy because you just take two throw blankets, cut around the edges and tie them together. It’s super easy but such a cute idea.
6. Sugar Scrubs. These take a bit longer, but there are all kinds of recipes out there. So for someone in your life who loves beauty or the spa, this would be perfect.
7. Monogrammed Tote. These are super cute, and honestly who doesn’t need a tote bag? They can easily be transformed into a diaper bag if there is a new mom in your life.
8. Coasters. You could paint these, get them personalized with pictures, fun messages/Bible verses, etc. You can buy them in bulk on Amazon. They are great gift for anyone in your life!
9. Jewelry Display. If you know someone with a lot of jewelry, they may need a jewelry display or organizer. You can make magnetic ones or hanging ones, depending on your preference. They are a great and practical gift!
10. Gifts in a mason jar. This is similar to the gift basket idea, but on a smaller scale. This would be perfect for a coworker or roommate. Fill it with little things you know they use or would like!
These are some DIY gifts that I think would be fun to make and practical for the person who receives them! Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope you enjoyed this. Please like it if you did. Comment below what your favorite DIY Christmas gift is. Don’t forget to follow before you leave if you have not already and I hope to see you next time!
Also, don’t forget to ask your questions to be entered into my giveaway! It ends Friday. You must be following either on here or social media!