Hey guys! Welcome back. As you may know, I have many side projects that I am constantly trying to keep up with. I have my blog, my YouTube channel, my recently started podcast, I started blog coaching, and there are probably some smaller things that I am leaving out. It all takes a lot of time. Between all of this, college, and work, it can be a little overwhelming. So over the past couple of years I have learned a few things about balancing everything and making time for all of it. So here is a complete guide to balancing everything you have going on in your life.
1. Prioritize. Some things will take precedence over other things. For instance, when I know I need to get a blog post scheduled, I prioritize that over filming and vice versa. Everything is important at some point, but having priorities helps me know when things need to get done.
2. Organize. When you have this much going on, organization is key. It is absolutely essential to plan and keep track of everything. If things get lost or forgotten, it can be a very big deal. So it is important to stay organized. No matter what you have going on in your life, organization should always be something you are striving for because it will help you stay sane and keep the balance.
3. Schedule me-time. When it comes to working as hard as I do, I know that time to myself is super important. I sometimes feel guilty about it because I know that there are things I could be doing, but sometimes I need that time to myself. It allows me to rest and stay in control of everything.
4. Take a day off. This is the most difficult for me. I find it very difficult to take a day off. In fact I can’t remember the last time I fully took a day off. But I know that I need to sometimes. Because as much as hard work and getting things done is important, it’s not always practical if you aren’t getting the rest you need.
5. Go easy on yourself. There are days when I thrive and feel on top of the world. There are also days when I feel defeated and out of control. Both days are normal and perfectly fine. I am allowed to feel successful and I am allowed to feel broken. I know that I can’t be too hard on myself because I know the pressure is great. I know that sometimes things will work out and sometimes they won’t.
6. Remember your why. Remember why you are doing everything you are doing. Remind yourself of your vision and your goals. Write them down and stick them on your vanity. Repeat them to yourself every morning. It is essential that when you have any number of things going on that you remember why you are doing it.
Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope you enjoyed this. Please like it if you did. Let me know in the comments what your tips for balancing everything is. I think we could all use a few more tips. Don’t forget to follow before you leave if you have not already and I hope to see you next time!