Hey guys! Welcome back. Spring is almost here which means it is time for me to switch up my morning routine. In case you didn’t know, my routines change with the seasons. This ensures that I don’t get bored and stuck in a rut and I can challenge myself to get back into the right habits and add new ones. I love cultivating new routines and sharing them with you guys, so I hope you enjoy this.
1. Wake Up. I usually wake up at around 7:30/8:00 depending on what I have going on that day. I give myself 10-15 minutes to wake up before I force myself out of bed. I find that if I don’t give myself this time, I am not a very cheerful person when I get to class or work. So this time is for me to get mentally prepared for the day.
2. Read. I like to read a few pages in a book or in my Bible before I start my day. This helps motivate and inspire me to get ready to take on the day. It truly does change my mindset heading into the day and I know that it is a really great way to set my mood. I like to read motivational novels or my Bible during this time.
3. Beauty Routine. I really try to wash my face in the mornings. I know it is so important and helps my makeup look even better. For makeup I usually do pretty basic and minimalist makeup unless I am filming a video or something. This saves time and I honestly don’t want to do anything too crazy on most days.
4. Breakfast. This is my fuel for the rest of the day. Whether it’s a big breakfast or just some fruit and something light, breakfast really does help energize me for the rest of my day. Sometimes I will have coffee as well, but I try to depend on what I eat to give me the right kind of energy.
5. To-Do List/Email. I save this for last because it’s not the most important part of my routine. Usually I will do this the night before, but I add it to my morning routine just in case so I can double check in the morning. I check my email to see if anything was cancelled or I need to be prepared for anything new for the day.
And then I head out the door! It’s pretty simple, but I don’t want anything too intense first thing in the morning because I know I won’t stick to it. Do you have a morning routine? Do you change it or is it always the same? Let me know in the comments. Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope you enjoyed this. Please like it if you did. Don’t forget to follow before you leave if you have not already and I hope to see you next time!