Hey guys! Welcome back. After nearly two years of blogging I am ready to start helping other people grow their blog. This was never a part of my original plan. I started my blog for me, but I loved it so much that I kept devoting more and more time to it. And now I am determined to help others grow their blogs.
I have always been passionate about helping others, so when it came to starting a business with my blog, I knew I wanted to help others grow their blog. I love helping people and I love blogging so I just decided to combine the two. I have the experience and the growth to show that it is possible to grow and become a better blogger. And it never hurts to have someone help show you the ropes. I am a dedicated blogger ready to help you grow your blog. I am very honest when it comes to helping others. If something isn’t working, I will let you know. I will share with you ways to improve your blog, ways to make positive changes, and help you grow you audience.
I am a professional, but I also care. I will give you another friend to have on this blogging journey. It is amazing and super fun, and I can help you enjoy the experience even more. I can take your blog from beginner status to exceptional in just a few short months. I will help you create an action plan that will grow your blog. I focus on blogging AND social media, but it will be customized to what is best for you. I don’t believe that blogging is “one size fits all”, so your coaching won’t be either. I will help work with your vision, your goals, and your audience.
I will work with you on everything from blog design, content creation, and promotion. If there is something you specifically want to work on, we will dive right in. This coaching is for you and is here to help you.
As far as pricing, we will decide that when you email me. You can decide what you want to pay depending on what you want to work on. Because the coaching is unique to you, I decided the pricing should be too. So when you email me, we will work out the specifics of how much you will pay. Here are a few of the package options you have available to you so you can choose the one that best fits your needs.
The Newbie Package:
This package is for the bloggers who want to start a blog, but don’t really know where to start. I will work with you to create a blog that will meet your needs and be everything you want it to be. This package will be a three-month long adventure complete with the following things.
- You have me at your disposal for three months.
- You get three Skype sessions with me. One at the very beginning (first month), one in the middle to discuss progress (second month), and one at the end to discuss everything about your blog and the session (third month).
- Tips to help you grow your blog based on the things you feel you need the most help with. These will usually start around the third or fourth week after you have an idea of what you are doing.
- Notes from me full of tips and advice based on my observations of your blog. These will start after our first Skype session.
After you email me, I will walk you through all the steps of signing up.
The Beginner Package:
The beginner package is for bloggers who have been blogging, but are still pretty new at it. You have your blog up and running, but you need some help in getting further. This package will help you grow in the areas you are struggling with, whether it is content creation, growing your audience, promotion, or anything else you might be struggling with. It is up to you.
- You will also get three Skype sessions. The first will come after I review your blog and we will talk about what I see and things I think might help you improve. This will be good for you because you will be getting feedback from a viewer and not having to figure things out all on your own. The second session will come in the middle and we will talk about improvements. You can tell me any issues you are having at this point and we can work through solutions. I will take a look at your blog again and we can talk about what is working and what is not. The third session will be an overview. We will talk about how you improved and how your blog has grown. We can come up with a schedule for you to help you grow even more. We will also identify your strengths and weaknesses so you know going forward what you need to work on.
- I will also be sending you tips and advice throughout the three months. I will be looking at your blog and giving you advice that I think will help you based on your audience and your vision for your blog.
- Me at your disposal. I will be available to you throughout the entire three months. You can email me questions or join the Facebook group and ask questions there. I will be sure to answer questions as soon as possible.
Blog To Business Package:
This package is for the bloggers who want to turn their blog into a business. I will be helping you turn your blog into a profitable business regardless of what kind of business you are wanting to be. We will work together to help you get where you want to be. This package will include the following.
- Three Skype calls with me. The first will be a basic overview of transitioning into a money-making blog. It will be informative and allow me to get to know you better and figure out what your blog is about and where you are headed. The second will be about the progress you have made and what you can do next. The third will be a conclusion with final tips and strategies.
- I will also be emailing you tips on how to grow your audience, sell yourself, and brand yourself. Branding is important to all businesses, so this will be especially useful to you.
- You probably won’t start making profit in this three months, but it will jump start you into the right direction. My tips and advice will get you there if you implement them consistently and don’t give up.
These are the three packages. They will be available starting April 1st. I will have an announcement on April 1st with details on how to sign up, but I wanted to go ahead and let you guys figure out what kind of package you want and ask questions if you have them. So feel free to comment.
You can join the VIP group here to stay updated, connect with other bloggers, and ask questions. It’s a great community and we would love to have you.