Hey guys! Welcome back. I know it’s getting warmer (in most places) and there will probably be less cozy nights in. But I still have them no matter what time of year it is and I figured if it’s a self care night or you need some relaxation, these things might help you. So I compiled a list of my essentials for a cozy night in. These are all the things I like to have on hand (when I’m at home because I don’t have access to some of these at school). These are some of my favorite cozy items.
1. Slippers and socks. Most of the time I don’t care for socks. I am very warm natured so I don’t like to have shoes and socks on unless I absolutely have to. But on cozy nights, after a shower or bath, I like to put lotion on my feel and slip on some socks to lock in the moisture and feel some comfort.
2. Candles. When I’m at home, candles really help me relax. I love so many scents from Bath and Body Works. I love the sweet smelling candles. They really help bring a peaceful nature where I can relax and just enjoy my time.
3. Blankets. Blankets just bring a cozy and comfortable nature no matter where you are. You can sit on them, curl up with them, or cover up with them. There is nothing having a nice, soft blanket can’t fix.
4. Netflix. Whether it’s a great TV show or my favorite movie, watching Netflix allows me to unwind and really relax. I can take my mind off of everything that is going on and just enjoy some entertainment.
5. Desserts. Having some yummy treats is another great thing to have on hand for a cozy night. You can pick something up or have some fun baking. Either way, there is nothing better than having some treats on your night in.
6. Face masks. Face masks are relaxing because they removing toxins and impurities from your skin. I love exfoliating face masks because they help me feel like a whole new person. I have really dull, dead skin, so exfoliating is a really satisfying experience. I try to make it an effort to do this on my nights in.
7. Nail polish. I love painting my nails. Especially if they haven’t been done in a while. It really helps take my mind off of things and focus on something else. I can listen to music or a podcast while I do my nails and it’s just a really relaxing activity.
8. Comfy clothes. If you are going to be cozy and relaxing you need to be wearing clothes that help you feel comfortable. So I like to put on some sweatpants and a T-shirt and just be comfortable.
9. Favorite book. Or a book. Reading is something that has always helped me relax. I love reading, so having a good book on hand is always an essential. Whether I am in the bath or in bed, having a book to read is a must have!
10. Hot chocolate. I love hot chocolate at all times of the year. It’s a very comforting drink to me. I love having it to enjoy while I’m reading or watching TV. Along with desserts, it’s always good to have on hand for those cozy nights in.
Those are my essentials! What are some of yours? Let us know in the comments. Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope you enjoyed this. Please like it if you did. Don’t forget to follow before you leave if you have not already and I hope to see you next time!