Hey guys! Welcome back. Today I wanted to share with you what my goals for the month of May are. The semester is coming to an end (next week), so I will finally have more time to devote to non-school goals (like reading and working out). April has been a crazy month. I launched my boutique, made some new connections, and finally decided to start really living my life. Now we just need to make it to December so I can graduate. And probably go to another school. What am I saying? I’m going to be in school forever. It’s fine. Let’s move on with what I hope to accomplish in May.
1. Read a book. I have so many books I want to read. I say this every month and it never happens. But now that I have more time on my hands, maybe it will actually happen. I just have to decide which book to read first. I just got an advanced copy of Jordan Lee Dooley’s book Own Your Everyday so I will probably read that one first.
2. Workout twice a week. I will be at home so this will be a little more difficult. I won’t have much space, so I will have to get creative. I will probably do it in the bathroom like I did last summer. I know that sounds weird, but there is literally no room anywhere else in my house.
3. Continue to grow boutique. It’s coming along nicely, but hopefully this summer we can finally start making some money. If you haven’t shopped yet, I highly recommend it. I may be biased, but we really do have some great items on the site. There are a variety of styles and sizes.
4. Grow social media. I know social media is not everything, but it is something. So be sure to follow us on social media so you can stay up to date, get some fun behind the scenes things, and have access to all the giveaways and discount codes. It’s more fun if you follow me on social media.
5. Declutter. It’s time to finally get rid of all the things I don’t want or need anymore. And now is the perfect time to do it. Whether I need to store it or just throw it away, I really need to get my stuff together. Literally. So hopefully this is the month that I finally get that done.
Those are my goals for the month! What are yours? Let us know in the comments. Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope you enjoyed this. Please like it if you did. Don’t forget to follow before you leave if you have not already and I hope to see you next time!