So you want to grow your blog. Or maybe you want to start a blog but don’t know where to begin. Maybe you started and now you are stuck. Regardless of where you are in your blogging journey, if you are ready to get serious about blogging, you should definitely consider hiring a blog coach. Today I am going to share with you why you should hire a blog coach and also some reasons why you should choose me. Hopefully by the end of this the two of us can work together to get your blog on the track to wherever you want it to be. So here are the reasons I highly recommend hiring a blog coach.
1. You are accountable to someone. Just like fitness goals, having a personal trainer helps you stay accountable for what you are doing. With a blog coach you are accountable for what you are doing and what you are not doing. A blog coach helps set you up with a path to success. They provide you will a step by step guide to getting where you want to be. This helps motivate you and encourages you to step up your game.
2. You see other bloggers getting opportunities you are not getting. Some bloggers get sponsorships, collaborations, and more from brands and companies. Others have opportunities to go on trips, go to conferences, and more. Maybe you want to do that, but your blog just isn’t there yet. A blog coach can help you get your blog to look the part and help you with pitching to companies and more.
3. You set goals but don’t achieve them. This is really common especially with new bloggers. You set goals for yourself and your blog, which is great, but you just can’t seem to achieve them. A blog coach can help you find a plan to help you reach your goals and find promise in your success. Hiring a coach can help you figure out exactly what you need to do in order to make your goals a reality.
4. Your traffic and followers aren’t growing. If you want your blog to grow, your followers have to grow first. A blog coach can give you tips and give you a unique approach to growing traffic and more followers. A blog coach can talk to you about social media, blog improvements, and more that will help you grow traffic and followers.
5. You need connections. One of the best things you can do for yourself and your blog is connect with other bloggers and people in the industry. Having a blog coach can help because they can introduce you to other bloggers in your niche and people who can further help you and inspire you.
6. Blogging groups just aren’t helping. I know Facebook has a ton of blogging groups and I have one of my own. But there is nothing quite like having a blog coach give you unique and personalized help with your blog. Blogging groups are great for networking, but when you really need help and want to grow a blog coach is one of the best things you can do.
7. You would like to become a blog coach. Maybe your friends and family are asking for help. Maybe you just thought it is something that interests you. Maybe this is your great passion and want to see your dream come true. A blog coach can help train you and show you what it’s all about. This will set you on the right path.
Those are the reasons I think you should hire a blog coach. It is a valuable experience if you are truly serious about blogging and want it to grow. Now I am going to share with you why you should choose me as your blog coach.
1. I can help motivate you. Something common that happens among bloggers is we get stuck and unmotivated. The first time this happens is when many bloggers quit. But if you are serious about blogging, I can help you get unstuck and grow your blog. I have been through these times myself and I have tips that can help motivate you to keep going and get out of the rut.
2. I will challenge you to try new things. Part of blogging is growing and part of growing is stepping out of your comfort zone. I won’t pull you so far out that you are in a niche you don’t belong in, but I will challenge you to try new things with your blog. I will challenge you to write more personal blog posts, reach out more on social media, and even approach brands about working with them. This will help you reach a larger audience which will help your blog tremendously.
3. I will help you increase creativity. Along with trying new things, I will help you increase your creativity and branch out with your content. Regardless of your niche there are always new ways to show your personality and engage with your readers. Your audience is looking to have a connection with you and creativity is the first step towards doing that. I can help you with that.
4. I will support and encourage you. I am your shoulder to lean on when you need help. I am here at your service. I want your blog to succeed as much as you do. So I will work to help your grow as much as I can. I will encourage you to keep going and keep trying new things. Not everything will work, but I will support you the entire way. We will do this together.
5. I will help you identify your strengths and weaknesses. There are strengths and weaknesses that everyone has in every job. No one is a perfect blogger. So I can help you identify what your strengths and weaknesses are so we can figure out how you can use them. Your strengths will be a starting point so we can work to build your weaknesses while not wasting your strengths. It’s all about finding balance.
6. I can help you gain more confidence. Your audience can tell if you are not sure of yourself. You also lose a lot when you are not confident. You lose many opportunities when you are not sure of yourself. I can help you build the confidence you need to share your blog and be proud of it. I can work with you on being confident and comfortable with your blog and using your voice for good.
7. I can help you establish realistic goals. As I talked about earlier, setting goals is great. But you have to have realistic goals in order to reach them. I can help you with finding goals that are actually attainable for you in the moment. I can then help you grow and build your goals as you go.
8. I can help you prioritize your blog needs. Blogging is just like anything else in life. You have to prioritize. There are a lot of things that go into blogging, especially if you are serious about it. From writing to promoting to building connections, blogging is a full time experience. I can help you work on prioritizing your blogging needs and figuring out a routine that works best for you.
9. I can help you find new ideas. We sometimes get stuck when it comes to generating new content ideas. I can help with this. I have no shortage of ideas for most blog niches and I can come up with ideas for niches I don’t know much about. I can work with you with coming up with topics you are comfortable with, along with topics that you are stepping out of your comfort zone with.
10. I won’t scam you. I won’t charge you hundreds of dollars a month for my services. I will work with your time and your budget to create an individualized plan that works for you. Blogging is something that I serious about and I want to help others grow their blogs into something they are proud of and want to continue.
If you would like to hire me as you blog coach email firstname.lastname@example.org and we can talk about pricing and more details. I hope to hear from you soon!