Hey guys! Welcome back. As you may know, during the first part of the month I like to share my monthly goals with you. Well, it’s the beginning of June which means it is time for some fresh goals. It’s going to be a month full of progress and growth, so I’m excited.
1. Bring more personal posts to the blog. I really wanted to start sharing more personal things on the blog. I try to do this as much as I can, but I really want to be really open this month about the things going on. I think it allows for better connection.
2. Don’t use my phone first thing in the morning. I really want to start waiting to look at my phone until after my morning routine. I think it allows me to just start my day my own way and focus on myself.
3. Finish Resource Guides. If you didn’t know, I am currently working on resource guides for bloggers. You can pre-order yours by clicking here. I want to have them finished and ready to be sent this month.
4. Take a Me Day. I really want to have one day this month completely devoted to myself. No work, no responsibilities. Just a day to myself. I think it would really do me a lot of good and I feel like I need it.
5. Practice self-kindness. This is something I really need to work on and I figured there is no better time than now. I think everyone could use a little self-kindness.
6. Be more active. I really want to get back on my regular work outs. It’s hard when I’m at home because there’s not a lot of space, but I want to do my best.
7. Declutter my laptop. I have so much junk on my laptop that is just taking up space. So I need to declutter it while I have the chance.
8. Read at least one book. I love reading and since I am home, I think now is a good time to read some of the books I have piling up.
9. Walk outside. We live in the middle of nowhere, so it’s nice but there’s also not a ton of space for walking. But I figured I could try.
10. Declutter. There are so many things that I need to get rid of and now is the perfect time. So that is something I will be working on this month.
Those are my goals for the month! What are yours? Let us know in the comments! Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope you enjoyed this. Please like it if you did. Don’t forget to subscribe if you have not already and I hope to see you next time!