Hey guys! Welcome back. I haven’t done this in a while, so I figured today I would share with you my everyday makeup routine. These are the products I use everyday, no matter what. If I don’t have a lot of time these are the five most basic steps to get some makeup on in the shortest amount of time.
1. Foundation. Obviously I use a moisturizer, but I use that no matter what so I figured that was a given. But for foundation I love using the L’Oreal Fresh Wear Foundation because it is lightweight and lasts literally all day. It is my favorite foundation.
2. Concealer. I use this to cover up my dry circles and anything that I feel like needs extra coverage. For more everyday looks I like to use the ColourPop No Filter Concealer because it is affordable and gets the job done.
3. Powder. Of course I like to set everything just so it doesn’t move or transfer and to ensure that it lasts throughout the day. My favorite powder for everyday use is the ColourPop No Filter Sheer Pressed Powder.
4. Bronzer. I like to add bronzer to add some warmth to the skin and help me look more alive. I also put it in the crease of my eyes just to add some dimension and color. I love using the Physician’s Formula Butter Bronzer.
5. Mascara. If I could only use one makeup product for the rest of my life it would be mascara. Because without it I look like I have no eyelashes. My favorite is the L’Oreal Voluminous Lash Paradise Mascara.
That is my minimal everyday makeup routine. Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope you enjoyed this. Please like it if you did. Let me know in the comments what your favorite products for everyday makeup is. Don’t forget to follow before you leave if you have not already and I hope to see you next time!
If you are interested in blog coaching, you can click here for more information!
If you are interested in a blogging resource guide, you can pre-order here!