Hey guys! Welcome back. I love sharing my routines with you guys because they seem to really help you. So today I wanted to share with you what my updated blogging routine is. Things have changed recently with all the projects and things that I am working on. So I wanted to share what I do daily, weekly, and monthly to help grow my blog. These are the things that keep my blog going strong!
1. Check my emails. One of the first things I do everyday is check my email. I know that some people say you should wait, and I don’t do it as soon as I wake up, but I do try to prioritize it. It helps me know what is going on and keep up with my clients. I try to respond to anything I need to as soon as I can.
2. Look over calendar. Google Calendar is such a life saver. I look over it early in the day so I can make sure I am staying on track and doing the things I need to be doing. Otherwise I get caught up in other things and I am not exactly productive.
3. Update social media. I share recent blog posts on all platforms. I create graphics and start conversations. I share older content and try to reach new readers. Anything that will help me build a community. I spend about an hour or so on this everyday.
4. Reply to comments. I always try to reply to comments on my blog posts and social media. It helps me connect with my readers and have conversations with them. It is one of my favorite things about blogging.
5. Review any rough drafts and finalize them. I look to see if I have any drafts and I try to work on them. Sometimes I don’t have the inspiration or motivation, but when I do, I make sure to use it. I try to keep working on things when I can.
6. Plan ahead. I don’t always get to this everyday, but I still think it’s important to plan ahead when I can. It keeps me on track and keeps me from getting overwhelmed. So I always try to do what I can to help my future self.
7. Update my tasks or to-do list in my content planner. I try to have a master list of things to do that way I have some kind of idea. From posts to write to projects to work on, I always want to be putting out fresh ideas. So I either write down new ideas, mark something off, or work on something from this planner.
8. Work on projects. If I always want to be putting out fresh new things for my audience, I have to work on it. Making it a daily habit just ensures that I actually work on things and try to be as productive as possible.
1. Update Pinterest. Pinterest is not a platform that I am great at keeping up with. So I try to set aside time during the week to work on Pinterest. I share pins, create pins, and work on growing where I can.
2. Schedule blog posts. I try to have a decent idea of what I am going to write about for the week. I like to schedule my blog posts and have an understanding of what that week’s content is going to look like.
3. Brainstorm Ideas. I post a blog post almost everyday, so as you can imagine, I run out of ideas sometimes. So I try to set aside about twenty minutes each week to work on brainstorming and coming up with ideas.
4. Schedule Facebook Posts. Because I run the VIP group, I try to plan some posts and get them scheduled earlier in the week. I take about 20-30 minutes each week to schedule things and then I will come back once they are published and engage on them.
5. Email newsletter. I usually try to send out the newsletter on Monday, so my subscribers can stay updated and informed. Also, it’s just a great way to brighten up everyone’s Monday and hopefully help motivate them.
6. Instagram Live. This is something I am really trying to do two to three times a week. Whether I am getting ready, answering questions, or just engaging with followers, I like to hop on and just have some fun.
1. Set new goals. I think goals are so important when it comes to growing and being a better blogger. So at the beginning of each month I assess the past month and set new goals that will take me closer to the success I want.
2. Go over content calendar for the new month. I usually have content planned pretty far in advance so I at least have an idea. I look at it on a daily basis as well just to make sure I want to stick with it, but I like to just have an idea of what the month is going to look like and what posts I need to prepare for.
3. Track goals. Throughout the month I track my goals the best that I can. I try not to obsess over things, but I try to keep up with things as the week goes on. This just helps me keep up and know what is going on.
4. Review content/social/email strategy. I have a strategy for everything and sometimes that changes depending on new ideas I want to try, things I have picked up on, or just tips I’ve learned from fellow bloggers. I am always working to learn the best way to grow my blog.
Those are the tasks that I do daily, weekly, and monthly! Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope you enjoyed this. Please like it if you did. Let me know in the comments what your favorite blogging tasks are. Don’t forget to follow before you leave if you have not already and I hope to see you next time!