Hi friends! Welcome back to the blog. This Summer I took a little break and decided to work on the blog by myself. I wasn’t in the market of hiring people. But once I head back to school, I will need the help! I am working on projects and blog coaching, so once I start classes and work again, things are going to get hectic.
And with all of these changes, I am going to need a partner in crime. I would prefer a more local assistant this time around, but I am willing to do virtual again. I am looking for someone who can help keep things running smoothly and take things here at Love, Geeky Girl to a whole new level.
I am looking for a part-time pal (for about two afternoons per week) to help with the following:
- Social media updates and planning.
- Content Idea Creation.
- Business promotion and expansion.
- Occasional email responding and scheduling.
- Anything else that may come up that I might need help with.
This position is paid and requires a minimum of two hours per week. There is no age requirement, but at this time I am only accepting U.S. applicants.
If you would like to apply for this position, please follow the instructions below:
- Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday, August 9th with the following.
- Subject Line: Application.
- Include: Why you want to work at Love, Geeky Girl and what skills you would bring to the table.
- At least one idea you have for Love, Geeky Girl or one thing you think you could help improve.
- A resume and cover letter is not required, however, there will be an interview to help me get to know you better and determine if we are a good fit together.
I will be reading each resume personally and responding within a week after applications are due. Thank you so much for your interest!