Hey guys! Welcome back. If you have been around for the past few months, you know that at the end of every month I like to share some of the things I have been loving, as well as my goals for the month ahead. And today is not different. I will be sharing with you all of the products and things I have been really enjoying and then I will be letting you know what I want to gain out of the month of September.
- Makeup Revolution Conceal & Define Foundation
- Tarte Shape Tape Concealer
- Maybelline Fit Me Loose Setting Powder
- Physician’s Formula Butter Bronzer And Butter Blush
- ColourPop Highlighter
- ColourPop Single Shadows
- L’Oreal Voluminous Lash Paradise Mascara
- E.L.F. Brow Pencil
- Friends (The TV Show)
- My Planner
- No snoozing. I have a really bad habit of hitting snooze in the morning and this really causes my day to get off on a bad start. So I am really striving to not hit snooze and get up when my alarm goes off the first time.
- Get to 1,500 blog followers. I have faith that we can do it. We got to 1,000 in August, so there is not doubt that we can manage this. Let’s keep sharing and I promise to keep putting out quality content.
- Update budget. I will be sharing how I keep up with budget sometime soon. But lately I have been really good at budgeting and keeping up with everything. I just need to update it.
- Read two books. I try to read as much as I can. I need to read more books that are not required reading for class. I have so many and they are just sitting around. So my goal is to read at least two of them in September.
- Get consistent with newsletter. I have been struggling with remembering to send out the blog newsletter every week. So I really want to work on being more consistent with that this month. They should come out every Monday.
- Daily devotions. Reading my Bible and connecting with God is super important to me. Daily devotions can really help me with that. I want to work to keep up with them this month.
- Stay ahead on assignments. The semester just started, so staying ahead is pretty easy. But I want to keep up with that as the month goes on because I know things will start to get hectic.
- Work out every other day. This is a goal I have every month and so far it has worked out pretty well. I want to continue being consistent and stay on the path that I am on.
- Grow social media. I want to start sharing more on my Instagram stories and growing to be more consistent. I want to grow my following, but also grow in the quality of my social media presence.
- Drink more water. I don’t do as well with drinking water as I should. But if I make it a goal, I know that I am more likely to take it seriously and keep up with it. And I know it is something I want to get better at.
- More outside walks. It’s been raining a lot the past couple of weeks, but when it’s not raining I like to walk around campus. It is so peaceful and helps me burn more calories. So it is beneficial in all sorts of ways.
Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope you enjoyed this. Please like it if you did. Let us know in the comments what your favorites for this month or your goals for next month are. Don’t forget to follow before you leave if you have not already and I hope to see you next time!