Hey guys! Welcome back. I hope you are having a great week! It is officially October and you know what that means! It is time to close out September and get ready for a new month. So I am going to share with you things that I have been loving this past month and the goals I have set for myself in this new month. So here are my favorites from September and my goals for October!
- Makeup Revolution Conceal & Hydrate Foundation And Concealer.
- Tarte Big Ego Mascara.
- Smashbox Cali Contour Palette.
- Dr. Brandt Hydro Biotic Recovery Sleeping Mask.
- Taylor Swift’s “Lover” Album.
- “The Good Ones” By Gabby Barrett.
- “Homecoming Queen?” By Kelsea Ballerini.
- Gilmore Girls.
1. Launch new project. It is coming very soon and I am excited to get it up and running. I mentioned earlier this week that it is something I have tried before, but it didn’t work out before. Hopefully this time it goes a bit better.
2. Read daily devotionals. This is something that I really want to get better at. I love reading my Bible, but for some reason it is one of the things that always gets put on the back burner. So I am really striving to make it a priority this month.
3. No spend week. This will be happening October 4th until October 11th. Hopefully I am able to do this. I have never attempted this before, so I have no idea if I will actually be able to do it. But I will try my best.
4. Clean out my room. I am trying to stay neat and organized so I like to make it a monthly goal, or habit I guess you could say, to clean out my room. I declutter and reorganize to keep everything looking nice.
5. Exercise at least three times a day. I really like having a regular work out schedule. It keeps me on track and helps me stay accountable. It’s just the best way for me to know when I will workout and how often I need to schedule it.
6. 10,000 steps everyday. I don’t know why, but there is something so satisfying for me when I get to 10,000 steps in one day. It makes me feel like I really worked hard and got a lot accomplished.
7. Get to 1,500 followers. I have faith that we can do it. Make sure you are following and share it with your friends and family. I really want to continue to grow everyday and impact more and more people.
8. Read two books. Every month I set out to read more, but it never gets done. I guess because I do so much reading for class and stuff. But I really want to read other books as well, so it’s a goal again.
9. No snoozing. I used to have a really bad habit of snoozing my alarm. I have gotten better about it, but I still do it more often than I want to. So I really want to work on getting up when my alarm goes off the first time.
10. Stay ahead. I really want to stay ahead in all of my work. It allows me to stress less and know that I am getting things done. I like to stay ahead on my assignments and on writing my blog posts.
Those were my favorites for September and my goals for October! Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope you enjoyed this. Please like it if you did. Let us know in the comments what you were loving last month and what some of your goals are for this month. Don’t forget to follow before you leave if you have not already and I hope to see you next time!