Hey guys! Welcome back. I hope you are having a great week. It is time for our December Q&A. I love doing these and you guys ask a lot of really great questions. I asked for questions on Instagram (@lovegeekygirlblog) and you all really came through this time. There were also several of you that just popped in to say you really loved my blog, so thank you for that. As always I am going to answer as many questions as I can.
1. Have you ever met anyone famous?
I don’t think I have ever met anyone who is like super famous.
2. What causes you to stop talking to a guy even though you like them?
I hate it when I am talking to a guy and then he says something like “I guess I’m just going to be alone forever.” I don’t know what the point of that is or how I am supposed to respond to that so I just don’t.
3. What was the best thing that happened to you this week?
Well it hasn’t happened yet, but graduating will be the best thing that happens to me this week. I am super excited for Saturday.
4. Which is worse, failing or never trying?
I would say never trying because essentially both are failing. But if you don’t at least try you are automatically setting yourself up for failure. But if you try and fail at least you know and you won’t be left wondering.
5. Do you think money can buy happiness?
I think it can temporarily, but in terms of lasting happiness I think that has to come from things that aren’t necessarily material things.
6. Things you cannot leave your house without?
My phone and my keys primarily.
7. What is your favorite social media network?
I would have to say Instagram. But I also love Twitter.
8. What was the last thing you got really excited about?
9. What is your superpower?
Definitely the ability to listen. I think that is something that is becoming more and more rare these days.
10. What one food could you not live without?
That is a really tough question. But my gut says pizza.
11. Where do you not mind waiting?
I don’t mind waiting in restaurants or stores. I know a lot of people do and it drives me crazy because getting upset won’t make things any better.
12. Would you rather stay in your hometown forever or leave your hometown forever?
I would definitely rather leave it forever.
13. What do you think your life will be like in five years?
I really don’t know. Because if you had told me I would be where I am now five years ago I don’t know that I would have believed it.
14. How do you make time for the things you enjoy?
I try not to procrastinate on the things I know I need to get done. I spend time working and I spend time on things I enjoy. Time blocking is also key. It helps me make sure I have time for everything.
15. What are you most thankful for right now?
I have an incredible support system, both in real life and online. I don’t know what I would do without that support system.
16. How do you relax?
I relax by writing. It helps calm me a lot.
17. Are you in love?
At this moment, I am not.
18. What do you do to stay focused?
I do one thing at a time. Multitasking is a good way to get mixed up.
19. What do you want to do within the next year?
Settle down in a good job that I am happy with.
20. What is your favorite TV show at the moment?
My friend and I are watching Atypical and it is such a good show. I highly recommend checking it out if you haven’t already.
Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope you enjoyed this. Please like it if you did. Let me know in the comments if you have questions for next month’s Q&A. Don’t forget to follow before you leave if you have not already and I hope to see you next time!