Hey guys! Welcome back. I am back this week with another recap of my week. I love doing these because I get to share things going on in my life and I get to share the things I was loving. So hopefully you had a great week and you are ready to start a new week off strong and fresh. This week was a little more difficult with working all the time and trying to balance everything. But I am trying really hard to get into a routine and luckily I have some help now so things will hopefully be better. But enough rambling, let’s just get into it.
Things that made me happy:
- The Ranch came back this week. It’s the last ten episodes and I am nearly finished. I have a few more episodes left to watch. I love this show. It’s super funny, but has just enough drama and intrigue in it.
- I also finished YOU this week. Let me know in the comments if you have watched the new season and what your thoughts are. There were so many unexpected twists in this season, but it was a good one.
- My new makeup routine. I am excited to share with you what I have been doing on a more everyday basis in a future post. I have been loving the products and the techniques I have been doing.
- Interacting with all of you. Seeing your comments and getting to interact with you is one of the highlights of my day. It makes it all so worth it to know that you guys are inspired and motivated by the things I write.
- Reading. I have been reading more this week and I have absolutely fallen in love with it again. It is super relaxing and helps me destress after a long and very tiring day at work.
There are some huge and exciting things happening in my personal life. I can’t really share what those are right now, but when the time is right and everything is settled I will be sharing everything that is going on. I am excited for things coming this year and I just know that it is going to be a good one.
I am working on a super exciting project. I am also really excited to share it with all of you. It’s still a work in progress and I am trying to get everything organized and everything, but I am working on it pretty much everyday. If you want to hear about it sooner and possibly be a part of the writing process, join our Facebook group here!
New blog posts from this week:
Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope you enjoyed this. Please like it if you did. Let us know in the comments what your favorite post of the week was and what you would like to see in the coming week. Don’t forget to follow before you leave if you have not already and I hope to see you next time!