By: Dani Kessel
Life is hard. It just is. I’m not going to sugar coat it. I won’t pretend things are all okay when that’s just not the truth. Sometimes, I have to tell myself positive affirmations to keep me going. In case you’re struggling and need to hear those things too, here are 25 affirmations to get you through the hard times.
1. You are strong enough to get through this.
2. Every day is a chance to start anew.
3. You deserve to be happy.
4. Hope creates a spark that can get you through the darkest moments.
5. You are not defined by your worst mistakes; people can grow.
6. You’re alive. That’s the first step to everything.
7. Don’t give up on yourself, your life, and your aspirations.
8. Everything’s gonna be alright.
9. You’ve made someone’s life better, even if you don’t know it.
10. This sucks. I won’t minimize that. It will get easier though.
11. You have the ability to overcome any obstacle.
12. Most gems are created under pressure and heat. You are a gem.
13. Bravery doesn’t mean lacking fear but continuing on despite your fear.
14. You’re worthy of love.
15. Each step towards inner-peace is a conscious effort.
16. It’s okay to give yourself permission to shine.
17. You are not your traumas.
18. Everyone’s emotions are valid, but that doesn’t give anyone a free pass for bad behavior.
19. Your unique spirit is needed in this world.
20. Love yourself enough to grow into the best version of yourself. Love yourself because you’re the only ‘you’ in this world. Just, love yourself.
21. When you open yourself up to possibility, unimaginable things happen.
22. Power flows through every inch of your body.
23. Moving forward doesn’t mean forgetting.
24. Your authenticity is magnetic.
25. I’m proud of you.
I hope these affirmations help you along the way. Life can be difficult, but there is no doubt in my mind that we can keep pushing through. We will reach those good moments. We will get to better places. If you are struggling and don’t know how to emotionally cope, remember to reach out to your family, friends, and a therapist. There are people who care about you and want to help you through the darkness.
Like and share this post to pass along the positivity. We could all use it right about now.