search instagram arrow-down

Welcome To Love, Geeky Girl

Hi! My name is Samantha!

I am fueled by faith, blogging, and chocolate. I’m all about having authentic and intentional conversations, as well as offering advice where I can. I love talking all things blogging, beauty, and lifestyle. Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope you will choose to subscribe and stay a while!


No Instagram images were found.

Hey guys! Welcome back and happy Sunday. I hope you all had a great week. We are heading into a new week and I’m really excited about it, but before we can fully dive in I need to talk to you about this past week. So many things happened and it was a pretty hectic week, but it was honestly one of the best weeks of my life. So if want to know more about the week I had and everything that happened, just keep reading!

Sunday was pretty normal. I went to work and just kind of tried to enjoy it. Monday I got off early and spent the remainder of the afternoon trying to get as much work done for my class as possible. I had so much that I had to do this week and I feel like I just barely got it done. But Monday was pretty chill other than that. Tuesday was another full work day and I don’t really remember anything too exciting happening.

Wednesday was my first day off this week and this is where the week starts getting really interesting. Wednesday morning we went to Riverview At Hobson Grove which is a historical house here in Bowling Green. They started building it right before the Civil War and finished right after. It was really cool to get to go and see it pretty much exactly how it looked back then and to learn more about the role the unfinished house played in the war.

I came back Wednesday after that and I had a lot of work I needed to get done. I also did my laundry and tried to get some rest because even in the midst of chaos I still need rest. My desk chair was also delivered so I went and picked it up (it was so heavy and I had to carry it a long way), and Wednesday night we got it put together. So finally, after six months of working from home, I finally have an actual desk chair and not just a regular chair.

Thursday and Friday were also pretty normal days. Nothing too exciting happening there. I had work both days and spent as much time as possible outside of work getting stuff done for my class. Friday night I actually fell asleep super early and wasn’t really expecting that. And that led to me waking up at 2:00 in the morning and not being able to fall asleep for another three hours. But I finally went back to sleep.

And then yesterday was my second day off this week and I actually managed to get a lot done. I went and picked up my packages and filmed a haul. I will link it here if you want to check it out. It’s a bunch of pretty random stuff, but it all has a purpose so I figured I would share it. I also finally got all of my work for this week done so I can move on into the stuff for next week. Hopefully it’s not as crazy.

But that was my week! Lots of exciting stuff and even more to come. I can’t wait to see what this week brings. Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope you enjoyed this. Please like it if you did. Let us know in the comments how your week was and if you did anything exciting. Or if you have anything exciting coming up. Don’t forget to follow before you leave if you have not already and I hope to see you next time!

Leave a Reply
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: